Adolescent spanking can lead to negative physical, psychological and behavioral outcomes. Research has shown that spanking in childhood may...
Archive for month: July, 2021
- Adolescent spanking can lead to negative physical, psychological and behavioral outcomes.
- Men who worry about their masculinity more are more likely than others to vote for Trump and support aggressive politics.
- Neuroscience studies show that LSD “frees brain activity from anatomical restrictions”
- Trump’s Support Could Be Explained by the Dunning-Kruger Effect
- Sex Secrets: What we hide from our partners and why?